- Go online to www.fairviewparkschools.org beginning March 1 to complete the online pre-registration. Fill out and submit online registration.
- Print and fill out any necessary paperwork. See this helpful checklist.
- Note the paperwork that needs to be notarized. Your bank should offer free notary services.
- Be sure to contact your child’s doctor to have the Kindergarten physical form filled out and signed. Also bring a copy of your child’s immunization records.
- Don’t forget to bring your child’s birth certificate and two proofs of residency (see list for acceptable documents). If you are currently residing with a friend of family member, please complete the “Owner Affidavit Form for Families Residing with Relatives or Friends”
- Bring copies of everything to Kindergarten Registration Day on Wednesday, March 21 at the Parkview Early Education Center located at 21620 Mastick Rd. Registration is first come, first-served and will be from 9 a.m. to noon and again from 4 -7 p.m.
- Give your paperwork to the registration assistants to copy. If you are missing anything, they will let you know.
- Visit the booths at Registration Day to learn more about important upcoming dates, transportation, health services, food services, the Gemini Center Safety Town, and preparing for the first day of Kindergarten!
If you have any questions, see our Frequently Asked Questions or contact Patty Yager, District Registrar, at [email protected].