The Fairview Park City Schools Facilities Advisory Committee (FAC) will present a district facilities update to the community on Wednesday, May 10 at 7 p.m. in the Fairview High School Auditorium.
Since the November passage of Issue 112, a combined bond issue and permanent improvement levy, the FAC has been meeting regularly to prepare for the upcoming renovations at Fairview High School/Mayer Middle School and updates at Parkview Early Education Center and Gilles-Sweet Elementary. Click here to view a timeline of the project.
The presentation will include:
– Introduction of the Architectural Vision Group
– Introduction of the Owner’s Representative
– Update on the Construction-Manager-at-Risk
– General overview of timeline
– Q&A Session
– Tours and overviews of the plans for areas of the high school/middle school.