Each episode, we strive to bring you relevant information and resources related to the school district and how we implement The Fairview Advantage, a framework for student success.
If you have suggested episode topics, questions, or if you would like to be a guest on the show, please email us.
Listen to episodes below or visit our Soundcloud page to download to your device.
Episode 1: What is the Fairview Advantage?
Fairview Park City Schools Superintendent Dr. Bill Wagner and Director of Teaching and Learning Melanie Wightman discuss the elements of The Fairview Advantage, the district’s framework for student success.
Hosted by FPCS Communications and Marketing Coordinator Amanda Lloyd, this episode’s discussion includes:
- The history of the development of the Fairview Advantage framework
- Why we believe in this framework and how it’s being implemented
- What does it mean to “learn differently” in Fairview Park?
- What tools for learning and readiness are being utilized by the school district?
- What does it mean to be a “community united?” Highlights include recent partnerships with the City of Fairview Park and Playhouse Square.
Special Event Recording
Parenting in a Digital Age: Parent and Student Panel Discussion – 3/23/2017
Students and parents discuss their experiences with the Summit Learning Platform, the Personalized Learning Platform used at Fairview Park City Schools as well as how parents can embrace technology and independent learning.