Thank you for choosing the Fairview Park City School District to educate your child. In order to ensure a smooth registration process, please read this page carefully.
New Student Registration for 2016-17
Online registration does include parents who would like to enroll their child in our Developmental Assistance Program [DAP] at our Early Education Center. Online registration does NOT include day care and preschool.
FORMS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT:
- Documents needed for Registration
- Parental Residency & Custody Affidavit *Mandatory* (Please bring this form completed and notarized with you to your scheduled registration appointment with the registrar.)
- Release of Records Form
- Owner Affidavit Form (Use if you do not have a Mortgage or Lease in your name to your current residential address. Affidavit must be completed and notarized by the homeowner.)
- Pre-School Physical Form (Use when registering a student in the Assistance Program [DAP] at our Early Education Center)
- Kindergarten Physical Form (use when registering a new kindergarten student)
Forms & Instructions
- 2016-17 Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Booster Purpose Statement Form
- Infosnap/PowerSchool Annual Form Update Instructions
- Facilities/Room Requests (Please use Organization Number: 930684389) Instructions for booking space within our facilities.
- FHS Parking Permit Form
- Power Announcement Preference Set-Up Instructions (for school closings and emergencies)
- Instructions for setting up a PowerSchool Account
- Reading Connection Newsletter
- Vacation Approval Form (K-5)
- Vacation Approval Form (6-12)
- Withdrawal Form (K-5)
- Withdrawal Form (6-12)
- Work Permit Form