Back to School Checklist
It’s back to school time! Here is a checklist to make sure you’ve got everything covered before the first day of school. You should have received transportation and teacher assignment/schedule information via postal mail.
- Update your student’s information. You should have received an email that the InfoSnap portal has been opened for updates. Be sure to complete all required sections by the first day of school. If you did not receive an email, you can login to your PowerSchool account and click “Returning Student Registration” to update information.
- Review student/parent handbooks. You will be required to sign off that you have read the handbooks during the returning student registration process. Please be sure to read carefully as there is much new information.
- Download the 2018-19 School Calendar. Full Color Calendar | At-a-Glance Calendar | Bookmark the calendar of events page here.
- Download the MySchoolMenus App for breakfast and lunch menus and make sure there are funds in your student’s lunch account prior to the first day of school.
- Fill out the free or reduced meals application.
- Make sure your child’s immunizations are up to date and review important information from the school nurse.
- View school supply lists required for your child’s grade level.
- Review student fees for the 2018-19 school year. Once added to your student’s account, fees can be paid through PayForIt.
- Attend back-to-school events to meet the principal, teachers, and catch up with fellow classmates.
- Follow us on social media so you don’t miss out on the great things happening at the Fairview Park City Schools.
- Download the Fairview First Day Printable Signs! Snap a photo and send to [email protected] to be included in our back-to-school slideshow.
Have a great school year!
Grades 1-12 resume on August 22 and Kindergarten and DAP classes begin August 27.