We provided a nurturing environment that fosters independence and facilitates social and emotional development. All-day child care for children ages 18 months to 3 years old.
– Age 18-36 months
– Need not be potty trained
– Nutritious lunches and snacks provided.
Programming that provides an all-day learning environment and encourages cooperation and sharing amongst students during play.
– Age 3 years (potty trained) through 5 years (not in Kindergarten)
– Nutritious lunches and snacks
– Planned activities for all age levels
– Children enrolled in this program have a rest period each afternoon
Child care is offered to Kindergarten through Fifth-grade students. Bus service to and from Gilles-Sweet Elementary is provided.
– Afternoon snacks are served
– Recreation activities available
– Study time available; staff is willing to help with homework if possible
– Available to students when school is closed due to vacation or other circumstances
– Available to children ages 18 months through 12 years of age
– Nutritious snacks and lunches
– Programs vary according to age
– Activities include crafts, individual and team sports, swimming, films, and more.
Note: A minimum of four days per week is required for all child care programs (Toddler, Day Care, Kindergarten Extension, School Age, and Summer Vacation).
Children may be dropped off as early as 7 a.m. and picked up as late as 6 p.m.
*NEW* View Rates and Fees for Child Care Programs (effective 6/15/2020)
We will provide our students with the Fairview Advantage, a framework for student success, by delivering exceptional services and academic programs that challenge the mind and instill the joy of learning and responsible citizenship.
Please contact the Communications Department at (440) 331-5500 x 1118 or via email to notify FPCS about online information or functionality that is currently inaccessible, or if you experience difficulty with the accessibility of any web pages or documents on this web site.