Programming based on the Ohio Department of Education Early Learning Content Standards.
– Each preschool room has a teacher licensed by the state of Ohio.
– Four-week sessions are offered 2-5 days per week.
– Preschool is automatically provided for students enrolled in the Day Care Program.
-M-F 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
– Age 3-5 years old
– Must be potty trained
– Sessions are 2 1/2 hours long
– Classes meet 2, 3 or 5 times a week from September through May (2 days per week for preschool is T, R; 3 days per week for preschool is M, W, F) 9:15 – 11:45 a.m.
– Readiness and developmental activities are part of each day’s schedule
– Nutritious snack available
The BOE will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, June 30, beginning at 6:30 p.m. at Fairview High School. The meetin… https://t.co/SDKHKrXuLG
We will provide our students with the Fairview Advantage, a framework for student success, by delivering exceptional services and academic programs that challenge the mind and instill the joy of learning and responsible citizenship.
Please contact the Communications Department at (440) 331-5500 x 1118 or via email to notify FPCS about online information or functionality that is currently inaccessible, or if you experience difficulty with the accessibility of any web pages or documents on this web site.