Registration Takes Place in the FHS Counseling Office on June 16 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
June 12th – June 30th * MONDAY – THURSDAY * 8:30-10:30 or 10:30-12:30
August 7th – August 17th * MONDAY – WEDNESDAY * 8:30-10:30 or 10:30-12:30
Summer School Information:
- PLATO credit recovery is available for $100 per ½ credit
- Registration will take place on June 16th, from 8:30-11:30 and 12:30-2:30 in the FHS counseling office
- Students must report to FHS for a portion of the session dates and times below, until coursework is completed and approved by teacher.
- Students may use personal devices to work on PLATO at home throughout the summer, however, all end-of-course assessments must be taken at school.
- Students will not take their school issued computers home over the summer.
- Students who do not complete summer PLATO will be enrolled in a credit recovery period (or multiple) in the 2017-18 school year.