School Meals during Extended School Closure
The Fairview Park City School District is providing meals during the extended school closure for families who rely on free or reduced-cost meals for their children.
We will continue to offer no-cost, grab-and-go meals (each student will receive 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches) each week.
*REVISED PICK-UP SCHEDULE FOR APRIL*
Friday, April 3
Tuesday, April 14
Monday, April 20
Monday, April 27
Pick-up is from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on those days, located in the back parking lot at Gilles-Sweet Elementary.
➡️ Please fill out this form so our food service department can accurately estimate how many meals to prepare. If you previously filled out a form for meals, please fill out this new version for the new pickup schedule.
Please contact Diana Hill, Food Service Director, at [email protected] or call (440) 365-3525 x4120 if:
– You are unable to pick-up meals and would like to request delivery
– You recently had a change in income and would like to apply for meal benefits
– You need to confirm if you qualify for free or reduced-cost meal benefits
– You need help applying for meal benefits
– You have any other questions related to food resources.