New Student Registration
In order to ensure a smooth registration process, please read this page carefully. Then click on the corresponding school year button below.
*Note: You may experience difficultly if attempting to register on a mobile device. We recommend Firefox or Chrome browsers on a desktop computer.
To begin registration, click the “Begin Registration” link below. Once you have submitted the online portion for your child’s registration, you will be asked to schedule an appointment with the District Registrar.
At your registration appointment, you will provide the registrar with the required information listed below. The following items are required for each new student you are enrolling:
Documents Required for Registration Appointment:
Proof of Birth:
- Original or Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Record
Parent/Guardian Identification (one of the following):
- Driver’s License
- State ID
- Work Photo ID
Proof of Residency:
A, B and C must be brought in to your appointment
A. One (1) of the following with your name and address:
- Current signed lease (rent receipts are not acceptable)
- Proof of home ownership (settlement statement or mortgage bill)
B. Two (2) of the following with your name and address:
All mail must be dated within 30 days of the registration appointment.
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
- Insurance bill
- Other business mail (no junk mail)
- Please note, if you do not have a Mortgage or Lease in your name to your current residential address and are residing with a Friend or Family member who is the homeowner, the homeowner must fill out the Owner’s Affidavit and have it notarized.
- Renters: The homeowner/landlord must write a letter stating that you and your child are living with the renter on the lease, or you and your child’s name must be added as occupants to the lease.
Immunization and Health Records
- Copy of your child’s immunization records from their doctor
Custody Papers – Finalized with court stamp (if applicable):
- Divorce Decree
- Guardianship or Custody
- Grandparent Power of Attorney
- Journal Entry – Case Worker (must have district of responsibility listed in the document)
School Records ( new 1st – 12th graders)
- Last report card / Grades in Progress / Withdrawal Grades
- Official Transcripts (High School Students)
- Test Scores: State and Standardized
- Fill out and bring the Release of Records Form
Special Education Students
- IEP AND ETR (current copies)
- 504 Plan (current copy)
Looking for Kindergarten Registration information? Click here.
If you are looking to complete returning student registration prior to the beginning of a new school year, that information is sent to your email in mid-August.