New Student Registration
In order to ensure a smooth registration process, please read this page carefully. Then click on the corresponding school year button below.
*Note: You may experience difficultly if attempting to register on a mobile device. We recommend Firefox or Chrome browsers on a desktop computer.
To begin registration, click the “Begin Registration” link below.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ:
This year we have a new process for submitting paperwork for new student registration. You have the option to upload a scanned document or a photo of a document directly into the registration portal using the upload buttons where applicable. Or, you may place copies of all required documents in an envelope labeled with your child’s name and grade level and drop them off in the main office of the school your child will attend.
Documents Required for Registration Appointment:
Proof of Birth (one of the following):
- Original or Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Record
Parent/Guardian Identification (one of the following):
- Driver’s License
- State ID
- Work Photo ID
Proof of Residency:
A. One (1) of the following with your name and address:
- Current signed lease (rent receipts are not acceptable)
- Proof of home ownership (settlement statement or mortgage bill)
B. Two (2) of the following with your name and address:
All mail must be dated within 30 days of the registration appointment.
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
- Insurance bill
- Other business mail (no junk mail)
- Please note, if you do not have a Mortgage or Lease in your name to your current residential address and are residing with a Friend or Family member who is the homeowner, the homeowner must fill out the Owner’s Affidavit and have it notarized.
If you are residing with a friend or family member who is renting a house or apartment, the Lease/Rental Agreement holder must add parent/guardian to the lease before children can be enrolled in school, and the school must receive a copy of the signed lease.
Immunization and Health Records
- Copy of your child’s immunization records from their doctor
Custody Papers – Finalized with court stamp (if applicable):
- Divorce Decree
- Guardianship or Custody
- Grandparent Power of Attorney
- Journal Entry – Case Worker (must have district of responsibility listed in the document)
School Records ( new 1st – 12th graders)
- Last report card / Grades in Progress / Withdrawal Grades
- Official Transcripts (High School Students)
- Test Scores: State and Standardized
- Fill out and bring the Release of Records Form
Special Education Students
- IEP AND ETR (current copies)
- 504 Plan (current copy)
Looking for Kindergarten Registration information? Click here.
If you are looking to complete returning student registration prior to the beginning of a new school year, that information is sent to your email in mid-August.