The Fairview Park City School District is seeking a diverse group of student, parent, staff, and community member stakeholders to be a part of the Learning Management System (LMS) Review Committee.
Meetings will be held as needed from November 2019 through May 2021. The first meeting will be: Monday, November 4, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. at Gilles-Sweet Elementary. Childcare will be available in the library.
The committee facilitator will be Dr. Terri S. Pope, Tri-C Westshore Campus President.
The first meeting activities will include:
- Establish key criteria for the “best-fit” Learning Management System (LMS) for FPCS grades 6-12
- Affirm timeline and committee commitment to goal
- Develop communication plan to provide transparency and keep all stakeholders apprised of committee work and progress toward goal.
Subsequent work will include:
- Research LMS options, interview current users, conduct site visits
- Quarterly updates to the Board of Education
- Reviewing LMS options with stakeholders
- Soliciting and addressing feedback throughout the process from Board members and stakeholders
- Assuring curricular delivery in LMS allows for alignment with Ohio Learning Standards and FPCS strategic plan.
Tasks for between meeting work and sub-committees will be established as needed.
If you have questions, please email us at [email protected].