Programming based on the Ohio Department of Education Early Learning Content Standards.
- Each preschool room has a teacher licensed by the state of Ohio.
- Four-week sessions are offered 2-5 days per week.
- Preschool is automatically provided for students enrolled in the Day Care Program.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Age 3-5 years old
- Must be potty trained
- Sessions are 2 1/2 hours long
- Classes meet 2, 3 or 5 times a week from September through May (2 days per week for preschool is T, R; 3 days per week for preschool is M, W, F) 9:15 – 11:45 a.m.
- Readiness and developmental activities are part of each day’s schedule
- Nutritious snack available